Thank you for your interest in the Bridges Program at The Therapy Place!
Below is the list of steps required for your child to be considered for this program:
- Please review the parent summary and complete the Bridges medical screen thoroughly and return to us. We cannot proceed without receiving this completed form.
- After the completed medical screen form is received in our office, the Bridges Program Co-Directors will contact you within a few days by phone or email to review the information and to make a preliminary decision as to whether your child is a good candidate for the Bridges Program.
- If it is determined that your child is a candidate, we will set up a time for you to bring your child in and visit the classroom.
- If, after your visit, a decision is made to accept your child into the program, you will receive an email with a potential starting date.
- We do offer scholarships, based on the financial need of each family, to help offset the cost of our program. If your child is approved to participate in our program, you can go online to TADS.COM to complete the scholarship application at your earliest convenience. There is a $35 fee for this process, therefore we suggest that you not apply until after your visit and your child has been approved to participate in our program. We will receive notification from TADS directly when your application has been processed. You will be contacted by our office once we have the final decision from TADS.
- Please feel free to contact us at 803-787-3033 with any questions you may have during this process. Our fax number is 803-787-0300.
We look forward to working with you and your child!